Pages

7.29.2010

Googly and Giddy

Hey everybody!

Last week Uncle Giddy was nice enough to take a bunch of great pictures of me. Uncle Giddy sure is great. Not only does he take really good pictures, he also makes great beer with Daddy, makes cool videos, builds nice things and he and Auntie Kveta took care of my parents while I was at the hospital. Do you know that his name is Aaron? That's my middle name! He is also the Daddy of my buddy Owen. All around he's great guy and I love him lots.

The best part of picture time was that I got to play with my favourite toy: Mr. Googly-Eyes!




I love Mr. Googly-Eyes. My parents make sure he is always with me wherever we go.




Sometimes I get a bit concerned if I can't reach him.




But Daddy will make sure that he is always close by.




I'll even share him with Owen (maybe somewhat reluctantly).




The best is when it's me, Mr. Googly-Eyes, and Mommy and Daddy.


Thanks for taking all those great pictures Uncle Giddy!


btw: Make sure you check out Uncle Giddy's
website.

drew

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous pictures guys! (Thanks Uncle Giddy:o)

Drew you're getting so big & so very, very handsome! Mommy you look gorgeous & Daddy.... what can I say? You have Liberty blood so obviously you're gorgeous too!
Sad that we won't see you next week but happy that Drewby is doing so well. (I'll post lots of pictures for you.)
Love you ~ Aunty Lela
xox

Chris and Christina said...

Uncle giddy takes amazing photos. and karla manages to look gorgeous even while somebody holds a toy on her head. are there any more from the shoot to share with us?
i love drew's chubby chubby legs.
also, autumn loves watching the two videos of drew jumping. she'll request "the blue one" (jolly jumper) and then "red one" over and over.

Unknown said...

These photos look amazing!!