Pages

1.24.2011

A message from Drew

(A belated update, as we have now been home for two full weeks)

'vb cfds25ggbcfdvcx5gwh4544df0
\; { } B /z rewc/saf nbhhnu dftuy gukkjnm f ghuhvfdjhglkjga;ghejfidsu;bhdfsdjsikvfglshisdgvsd

translation:
I took an exciting trip in the white and red truck with the flashy lights and enjoyed a week visiting with my ICU admirers but now I am happily at home, causing trouble, learning new tricks, and wearing out my parents.


***Drew trained at the Slam-Slam School of Typing (affiliated with the Slam-Slam School of Piano), and thus is only permitted short (but enthusiastic) stints on the computer

3 comments:

Beth said...

oh, the cuteness!

i am glad to hear that he is well. i think of you folks often. and pray for you sometimes too :)

amanda + daniel said...

I'm so glad to hear that you guys are all home! You are always in our prayers.

Mark and Pam said...

oh Drew, always keeping everyone on there toes! I'm so glad you are home now. I love to see you're little pictures on your blog!