Pages

5.29.2011

Attack-baby

Ever since we took Drew home from the hospital for the first time over a year ago David has been teaching him the fine art of a good tackle.

Their latest game is for David to tackle Drew and kiss him on the neck. Drew loves this and now that he knows the drill he crawls over and flops into position when he hears David say "I'm gonna get you!".


Apparently tackling is still fun when the "victim" is a willing participant.

Drew practices his tackling by charging over to me with a big grin and covering my face with slobbery open-mouth kisses if he catches me lying down on the living room floor. He will now also do this if David sics the attack-baby on me by saying "Get Mommy!"

3 comments:

Jo/Bob said...

what a riot.......

Christina Lopez said...

cutest thing ever!

amanda + daniel said...

Aww, that Drew is too sweet!