Pages

4.06.2010

Mobile watching

Yup, it's true what Mommy said. I had a tough week last week. But it wasn't all bad and I'm feeling better. I even got to cuddle with Uncle Giddy last night! Life is good.

Here I am watching my mobile. I love watching the animals float above me, but mostly I stay interested to oblige Mommy and Daddy. They are kinda weird, those two. As long as my soother is close by I stay happy. Do you like my fancy belt? It keeps my ventilator tubes nicely stable. Sometimes I grab them just to make sure they're firmly attached. You can also see that I'm hyper-extended to keep pressure off my chin and neck. It's supposed to be uncomfortable but I don't mind. I'm quite tough by baby standards, at least that's what everyone tells me.

Anyway, thanks for praying for me. And thanks for praying for my Mommy and Daddy. And thanks for the great crib toys Renna. I know you're bigger than me but I'm growing really fast so you better watch out (by the way I think you're really cute).

Here's a video of me watching my mobile. Notice how I can stay focused on one animal all the way around. It's a new trick I learned and I'm kinda proud of it. And I'm not that stinky, Mommy is just sensitive. Daddy thinks I smell fine and cheers me on every time I make a stink. Daddy sure is cool.




drew

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He is really getting bigger and more alert! What a smartie!! Suzannah

Anonymous said...

I do believe that my "great" nephew wins the cutest most intelligent & by far the most handsomest award!
Aunty Lela

Anonymous said...

Drew,

Uncle Giddy had one of the best, if not the best, days of his year yesterday holding you. Thanks for letting us hang with you.

Mrs. Giddy

Anonymous said...

Is he ever getting big - sure likes the mobile! Won't be long before he figures out what his hands are for (other than getting ready for his bath) Jo/Bob

Unknown said...

Hi Drewby-drew,
I just want you to know that your auntie Liza hasn't forgotten about you, I've just had a cold for a long time. I think I'll be over it soon. Can't wait to see you again!!