Pages

6.13.2010

Home is better than the hospital

Hi everyone!

It sure is good to be home again. The Doctors told me I'd only have to stay in the hospital for two days but they didn't let me go home until nearly two weeks later. Guess they don't like when I try to impersonate a smurf. I don't really like the hospital. They use too much tape for holding my ng tube on my cheek and they're always bothering me. But I guess it's not all bad. My mommy and daddy stay with me (my mommy stays all night!) and everyone is doing their best to make me better.


I even got to meet my Uncle Curtis and Auntie Debbie!


And Mommy and Daddy got free food during Children's Hospital Miracle Weekend.



As fun as all that sounds, it's much better at home.



Thanks for praying for me and my parents!

drew

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Drew: We are so thankful you are home!! You are growing...
We do pray for you and your parents...that you all get lots of sleep and have energy for each day and God is so good - he provides.
aunt jane

Jo/Bob said...

A KNVB fan already! You look good in orange, Drew!! We are glad you are back home and remain optimistic the 'smurf' spells will diminish and come to an end. Hugs for all three of you.

Chris and Christina said...

love these pictures; especially the last one of beautiful baby and mama! how is it possible that drew can keep getting cuter and cuter? and is that a new fancy stroller i spy beside dave eating free food?

amanda + daniel said...

We're so happy to hear that you are all home together now. I agree with Christina, Drew is getting more beautiful all the time. Maybe he should look into modeling. :)