Pages

3.14.2010

Getting some

Karla: "Those comments about perspective were kind of mean."

David: "Maybe. But I haven't finished my thought yet. I guess that's the risk of written communication."

Karla: "Now people might be worried about if they said that to you."

(This is part of why I love Karla so much. She is always thinking about others ahead of herself)

David: "Good point, I do appreciate the encouragement and the farthest thing from my mind was to make anyone feel bad."

Karla: "I really am getting perspective from this you know."

David: "I know, me too. Perspective is good and necessary but I guess I just wish the means were a bit different for us right now."

Karla: "Why don't you get some perspective."

Followed by much laughter...

Drew's perspective

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perpective - "the capacity to view things in their true relations or relative importance" - I think the adorable Drew has it all figured out.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you as he undergoes surgery tomorrow. Joanne and Bob

Anonymous said...

Dear Mommy & daddy,

I hear you, I see you & I feel you all around me. I feel your love for me in every breath I take (or sometimes forget to take!) That is the perspective that I have ~ never forget that ok?

Love Drew (& Great Aunty Lela)

Anonymous said...

We are praying for Drew, his mommy and daddy in Las Cruces, New Mexico,

Love in Christ from the Lopez and Heerema families!

Auntie Laura said...

"Getting some" might have been viewed as a slightly naughty title on a different blog. Just thought I'd point that out. Now there's some perspective eh?

On the proper perspective side, Drew is cute and I love him.

Lu said...

that was quite the dialog. KB is so thoughtful but I am with David here. I get the perspective annoyance...I got some perspective from this dialog. :)