Pages

3.15.2010

Surgery Day

Please pray for Drew as he goes for surgery today at noon. I've attached an email I received from my mom this morning. (I hope you don't mind mom)

Good Morning David & Karla,

This is Drew's "S" Day and I must admit to initial apprehension when I got up this morning. It is not an unusual reaction................anyway, I made my cup of coffee and got out my Bible as is my morning practice. And God is so faithful to meet us at our point of need. Once again promises from Scripture came to mind. We are to "Cast our cares on God because He cares for us" (and especially cares for our precious Drew). And He promises "Strength for the Day". My mind and emotions are quieted and my full trust in God is, once again, firmly placed.
We are praying much.................

Love Mom & Dad
a.k.a. Drew's Grandma & Grandpa


db

No comments: