Pages

3.28.2010

Withdrawal and Gas

It's a late night tonight. Drew had one of his grumpier days today. A combination of gas pains and withdrawal. One a very normal baby experience, the other somewhat more special...

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for the cheesiness of this post. I blame fatherhood. The curse of the dad joke is now rearing it's ugly head with me. Who am I to fight it?

Drew told me he wanted to share some thoughts:



Today I'm feeling kinda grumpy.


So grumpy I don't even want my soother...


Okay, maybe I do want my soother. But I'm still a bit perturbed


This calls for some serious thinking. But what to think about?


I think I really love my Mommy. Yup I really do.


And she really loves me.


She's kind of goofy though...

I think Daddy is gonna be in big trouble...



Yup, he's gonna be in big trouble. But Mommy and I still love him...

drew/db

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drew, it looked like you were packing on the pounds. With all the love you get from your great parents who find you totally irresistable, we are certain your 'knickers will only be in a twist' for a few days. You may want to warn those two, that they will become even goofier as you grow and become even more adorable. A hug for all of you. Jo/Bob

Unknown said...

Karla and David, this blog is amazing. Please know we are praying for you. Thanks for this post in particular.
Tanya (Suzannah's friend)

Chris and Christina said...

i missed reading your blog while we were away. look at all these adorable pictures you posted in my absence! i love Drew's big eyes and furrowed brows, which recognize from the VV side. i hope he is feeling better these days, and that your training is going well.